Corlin Hair Color Cream gives your hair shine & long-lasting hair color which makes you look gorgeous. Get the natural looking hair color that you desire effortlessly. It contains herbal ingredients Amla, Shikakai, Aloevera, Olive Oil, Almond Oil & Avocado Oil that retains natural oils of hair and provide strength thus leaving your hair soft and silky.
Available Size: 100g (Colorant 45g + 55ml Developer)
Step 1 – PREPARATION
Mix Colorant Cream and Cream Developer in a plastic / glass bowl in ratio 1:1.
Step 2 – APPLICATION
- For Head : Apply the mixture on washed and towel dried hair with a brush.
- For Beard / Mustache : Apply the mixture on desired area carefully with a brush. Avoid touching the nose or mouth.
Step 3 – DEVELOPMENT
- For Head : Leave it for 30 minutes and then rinse with water thoroughly.
- For Beard / Mustache : Leave it for 10-30 minutes and then rinse with water thoroughly.
Colorant Cream: Aqua, Ceto Alcohol, Emulsifying Wax, LLP, PG, Monoethanolamine, Conditioning Agent, EDTA, Sodium Sulphate, Avocado Oil, Almond Oil, Olive Oil, Vitamin C, Fragrance.
**It may contain: Resorcinol, meta-aminophenol, para-phenylenediamine, AHT, para-aminophenol
Cream Developer: Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, Emulsifying wax, Phosphoric Acid.
- Always perform Sensitivity Test 24 hours before each application.
- Ensure that your hairs are completely dry (free from oil and dust) before applying hair color.
- If this product accidently gets into the eyes, flush immediately with water.
- Do not use it to dye eyebrows or eyelashes as it may lead to blindness.
- Do not keep / store unused mixture for later use.
- Keep it out of reach of the children.
- Results will vary from person to person.
- If product comes in contact with skin or hand, wash them with soap or hand-wash within 2 minutes so stain doesn’t come.
- Never apply on sensitivity scalp or skin as this could lead to an allergic reaction.
- If Henna is used earlier, then wait at least 4 weeks before applying Hair Color.
- Pre-bleach is recommended for highlighting or change of the hair or fashionable color.
This preparation may cause serious inflammation of the skin in some case and so a preliminary Sensitivity Test should always be carried out to determine whether or not special sensitivity exists. To carry out the test, remove earrings; and apply a little quantity of unmixed colorant cream behind the ear using cotton or ear bud. Leave it for 24 hours without washing, covering or touching. If during this period you notice any abnormal reactions like itching, redness or swelling in or around the tested area, then do not use this product. The test should, however, be carried out before each & every application.
WARNING & CAUTIONS:
This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation in rare cases. Therefore, you must always do a Sensitivity Test according to the accompanying instructions without fail 24 hrs. before each use. This product should not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows; as such use may lead to blindness. Rinse eyes immediately, if product comes into contact with them.